Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fwd: Answer and send it on

I had a few emails waiting for me, including one of those tell me about yourself deals. I hadn't done one in a while so I thought I would.

Full name?
Morgana Persephone Danann

Star Sign?
Leo

What color socks are you wearing right now?
Blue

What are you listening to right now?
Myself typing

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
The cab company

Last person you emailed?
Doug the Pug

Favorite color?
Green

Favorite smell?
Wild roses or fresh baked bread

Favorite song?
Don't have one, have way too many!

Favorite Movie?
Too many to list but I'll always love Princess Bride and Practical Magic

Favorite television show?
I don't have a favorite but right now I am watching Supernatural, Lost and Firelfy

Favorite food?
I love anything Italian or seafood. Or a nice medium rare steak

Favorite drink?
Love a good Long Island Ice Tea, or non alcoholic I love Honey Cola

Cats or Dogs?
I'd love a dog but I don't have the time or space, so cats for sure. I'd like a perfectly black cat. Aunt Seph had a cat Salem but he passed a week before she did. I think he knew.

Boxers or Briefs?
I'm guessing you mean on a guy. Either is fine

Beach or Mountain?
I'd love to go to the mountains and go skiing one day. But I love the beach. I wish I lived closer to one.

Vampires or Werewolves?
Vampires

Pirates or Ninjas?
Pirates

Star Wars or Star Trek?
Umm Star Wars I think, I always wanted an Ewok

Bath or Shower
Bath but I have more showers

Coke or Pepsi?
Don't mind either but don't drink them much

Day or Night?
I love the feel of the sun on my skin but I do enjoy sitting outside under the stars with the full moon overhead. I used to love to sleep in the moonlight as a child pretending I was a moon princess

Summer or Winter?
Summer!!!

Beer or Wine?
Yes

Night out or night at home?
I enjoy both

Ever cursed?
Hell yes lol

Ever lied?
Yes

Ever been caught out lying?
Yes

Ever kissed a boy?
Yes

Ever kissed a girl?
Perhaps

Ever had sex in public?
Well now I am a lady and a lady does not speak of such things

Ever been caught?
Caught doing what? I got caught by a teacher with David kissing after class once.

Ever paid for sex?
Ewww no

Ever cheated on someone?
I never would

Ever been cheated on?
Yes and it sucks

Ever cheated on something that mattered?
Not that I can think of

Ever stolen anything?
I shoplifted some gum when I was nine

Ever been in jail?
Yeah, I didn't pass go or collect $200 or anything LOL

Ever stolen something from a hotel?
Only the little soaps and shampoos

Ever danced in the rain?
Yes

What time is it?
9.46

Who will reply to this?
Kelly

Who will send it back?
Kelly or Carrie

Make a wish and send this on. Sending won't help but it never hurts to make a wish.


I make a wish and send it out. It's god for a giggle and if my wish comes true, well good for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment