Sunday, April 11, 2010

New town new people

Well I have to say in just one short evening I've met quite a few new people.
Most of them seem really lovely, one I'm not so sure of, and one told me I was beautiful. He made me blush. I felt like a little school girl with a crush. And when he winked at me I near lit up. Damn its good to be found attractive by someone who is not a lying sack of shit. Don't know if I'll get the chance to see him again or not, guys that good looking usually have girls lined around the block in my experience.
I met this lovely woman, she's really lovely. Wait I said that already. She says she is a bard, I think that means she means she is a writer. But she said she knows the vampire queen and can introduce me. Imagine that. I didn't even know they had queens or anything like that.
I think I might like living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment